Tuesday 3 March 2009

Permanent Blow Dry

This morning I was introduced to the phenomenon that is Permanent Blow Drying. If you have very thick or frizzy, unruly hair- this is apparently the perfect solution! Lasting anywhere between 2-4 months, your hair basically remains fully tamed, soft and generally gorgeous. For those of you that spend too many minutes of each day wrestling with hair straightners and hair dryers, this is apparently a way to get your life back!


There are two places to get this done as I understand. Daniel Hershon and Michael John salon. Having spent 20 mins or so with Bonnie at Michael John (and meeting some of her DELIGHTED customers) I am extremely tempted to take the plunge. At £200 it is not the cheapest treatment in the world, but think how much time you would buy back! All you have to do, after having the treatment, is a quick blast with the hairdryer, and possibly a quick onceover with your straightners if you see fit, but that is all! And the best thing? The treatment is totally weather proof. No more frizzy hair from the rain, from the sun, from the humidity on holiday.

Apparently the treatment takes a few hours to apply and you can't wash your hair or have it up in a pony tail for 2-3 days afterwards so you don't get any kinks in your hair. Bonnie also explained that it works best on coloured hair.

Has anyone tried this? If so, please feel free to comment below and let us know what you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. This was my first visit to Michaeljohn and I was very impressed with the salon and staff. I had an appointment with Abbie and would thoroughly recommend her, she is very talented. I had the permanent blow dry and it looks amazing. I did have fairly frizzy hair and the treatment has left me with much calmer hair that now looks good every day. I received excellent service and will be going back for future hair treatments.
    N.Pearce

    ReplyDelete