Wednesday 15 July 2009

Rouge Bunny Rouge Press Day excitement!


Had the Rouge Bunny Rouge press launch today! It went down really well, which we knew it would as the formulas are just AMAZING!

Our product delivery has arrived and I'm delighted as I already have a long list of products I've been waiting to get my hands on! The Foundation is just out of this world. And the concealer is absolutely genius- first and foremost an eye treatment (to work on your bags and prevent puffiness) and secondly a colour product- I lather this on overnight as being a small business owner usually means little sleep and dark circles!
We were very lucky at our launch today to have the table next to us occupied first by Pharrel Williams and then by John Galliano! Ultimate celeb spotting or what? Pharrel was definitley admiring our RBR line, there were smiles aplenty shooting between our tables!
Check out the range at Zuneta!

1 comment:

  1. I am feverishly excited waiting for my order. Very glad the launch went well.

    ReplyDelete