Wednesday 26 August 2009

Sneak Peak- Hourglass

Today has been long and busy but something very exciting occured and I just wanted to share.... Our sample pieces of the Hourglass range arrived! That means tomorrow Camilla and I will be playing with the shades all day to make sure we deliver the most precise shade descriptions we possibly can to make your selection as easy as possible!

I was trying to leave the box all sealed up and save the excitement for tomorrow but obviously that was impossible....I took a really quick peak and I think I'll be getting to work extra early tomorrow as the range looks amazing! The packaging is very premium looking and has lots of clever little additions, like swivel tops with mirrors for the powder compacts. I'll report back in more detail tomorrow after we've had a good play.

I also love the calligraphy Hourglass use for their logo and the metallic packaging. Very cool, and ever so slightly Twighlight-esque so I'm fairly sure you're all going to LOVE it!

Here's a sneak peak......

No comments:

Post a Comment