Friday 11 September 2009

Berry lips and A/W tips!

This autumn I have fallen head over heels for the strong lip trend (Chloe, Hussein Chalayan etc) and I have 3 lipsticks that I am getting A LOT of use out of right now. First, one of my favourite lipsticks ever, which is L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Cream. I loved this brand because its quite sheer, super glossy, nice taste/scent and gorgeous shades. I believe they've stopped selling it now, certainly in the UK, which is a huge shame as that was the brand that converted me back into lipstick. I have two shades that I still use, a gorgeous deep ink which I think must be my perfect shade, and a delicious icy blackcurrant. Its the latter shade that is getting a lot of use right now!


I also have the BECCA Sheer Lip Tint in Milla which is a warmer version of said blackcurrant shade, also quite sheer. The BECCA Sheer Lip Tints are DELICIOUS. They taste of toffee apples and re-applying throughout the evening is an absolute pleasure because of the delicious aroma. Check out our latest beauty trends article for some tips on how to use to make your lips look fuller/poutier.

Finally, I am addicted to Hourglass' Adorn lipstick in Eternal. Now that is the colour of the season. Without a doubt, that is the one! It is so good that I even wore it on a first date the other day. A big no no I know....don't wear overpowering make-up, scares the boy etc but in this case I just had to. I feel quite unstoppable wearing it! Hourglass is our new exclusive brand, launching early October on Zuneta. Can't wait to tell you more.....the products are amazing!!!

So, in honour of my love of the hot lip trends, take a look at some of these gorgeous girls from our Model Comp who aren't afraid of a little colour!


1 comment: