Tuesday 29 September 2009

New Rouge Bunny Rouge goodies!

I have some new Rouge Bunny Rouge goodies to share with you. The new Matte Eyeshadows went live last night. They have already been popular & we only have one left of each! So be quick! The new delivery should be here on Fri or Mon. They are very pretty.....I am wearing blackpepper jay this morning, which is a smokey grey-brown. I am a huge fan of the smokey eye so I was particularly excited for this launch as there is a shade for me for every occasion. My eyes are very very pale blue, so with the right shade of eyeshadow they transform into brighter blue or even green.
The new eyeshadows are available in the following shades:
Grey Go-away Lourie Semi opaque smoky slate grey
Blackpepper Jay Semi opaque smoky black brown
Papyrus Canary Semi opaque palest creamy beige
Chestnut-napped Apalis Semi opaque chestnut puree with a hint of cocoa dust
I am also trying out the new Witchery Modelling Mascara today which is another new RBR launch. This mascara has a moulded brush and uses the popular tubing technology. Moulded brushes can give quite a natural, defined look (like Maybelline's Define-A-Lash) or quite a strong look- like this Rouge Bunny Rouge version. It all depends on the flexibility of the brush. The Rouge Bunny Rouge version is not flexible, so it deposits quite a lot of product on the lashes which is great for volumizing. I am wearing the brown shade today, called Golden Darkness. Still, I think moulded brushes are great for a daytime look and fibre brushes work better for a buildable impactful endlook. But, mascara brushes are very personal so you'll all know which ones you prefer!
Finally, Rouge Bunny Rouge have also come out with a Tinted Moisturiser- called Sketches on Water. I love the name!

The product is very nice, very light. It absorbs straight into the skin, leaving it looking healthy and refreshed. It has quite a high water content which gives it a lovely texture and is packed with botanicals and vitamins which protect the skin from external aggresors (so pollution to you and me!). Nice to even out the skin tone when you are looking to hide behind something but not ready for full on coverage! The only thing for me is I wish the product was in the beautiful glass bottles that Rouge Bunny Rouge do!


Just want to remind you all that there is only 2 days left to use your RBR code! You can get 20% off if you use the code RBRALIST at checkout. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the rapid throughput of this line - it's excellent. It's also quite interesting how you disclose the number of units in stock on your website (I'm a bit of a stats geek, and I'm finding it interesting how quickly things sell out, but your restock turnaround is v quick to balance it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try a face powder or foundation or tinted moisturizer but there are no real-life swatches ANYWHERE! Thats the only thing that is stopping me!

    ReplyDelete