Sunday 27 September 2009

London Fashion Week S/S10

Its been a very busy week at Zuneta! Fashion Week mania plus a press launch for Hourglass. I can't wait to launch Hourglass on Thursday, I am really impressed with the brand and I think you're going to love it! We will do a sneak peak of the make-up trends coming our way for Spring/Summer 2010 but in the meantime I wanted to highlight a few looks seen at London Fashion Week. I think its important to support the looks concieved on British shores after all!

The big show was Burberry Prorsum of course. Make-up was neutral, complimenting the pastel fabrics and detailing. Fresh faced and ready for spring.
Louise Goldin took a similar approach with her look, with full focus on her collection.
I always love the glamour of Julien MacDonald's shows (I worked at a few back in the day) and I liked the slick backed look the girls were rocking this year. Julien seems to be a fan of the sleek shiny look. A look I like to recreate on holiday especially, by lathering on the Hei Poa!
The Luella collection was gorgeous and her focus was on the eyes. How cute is this outfit?
The look that was really following through from this autumn was the strong lip at House of Holland and Basso & Brooke. A coral red at the former and my favourite- the blackcurrant lip at the latter.

2 comments:

  1. SO excited about the launch of Hourglass on Thursday - I love the look of the range! Loving the Luella outfit and the makeup which has been done for the look sets the outfit off so well without being too cutesy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, its the strong eye- gives it a bit of edge. Love that! I think you're going to LOVE Hourglass! And hate me probably....i've already bankrupted myself investing in the range :)

    ReplyDelete