Thursday 17 September 2009

Hourglass Video Shoot

OK, you've heard me mention it before butthe Hourglass launch is imminent and I am getting very excited! We are working hard at getting the brand ready for upload and our stock should be arriving any day now. The press launch is next week and I'm really looking forward to it as it gives me great pleasure presenting brands that are truly impressive in terms of quality. No faddy brands here...only hard working products that are really going to make a difference.


We had the shoot on Sunday for the application videos. We did it at a venue called The Russian Club which is a gallery as well as a studio. It was perfect, our new favourite place to shoot. And they let us work late into the night on Sunday (no rest for the kids at Zuneta).

Michael Pierce, Hourglass' esteemed make-up artist, flew over for the shoot. He was a true pro and had us all watching avidly as he took us through some of the amazing little tricks you can do with the formulas. Be prepared to be completely hooked to the Solar Tan Primer and the Veil Fluid Foundation. I will post about these properly later, because they totally deserve it, but just to give you a snippet....the foundation contains Matrixyl which stimulates the production of collagen. Heard of it before? That's right, it can be found in brands such as Strivectin and is regarded as one of the best anti-ageing ingredients out there.

Can't wait to tell you more....





4 comments:

  1. I have the lipstick in Icon (red) and the Island palette that a US friend sent to me. Lovely lovely brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous, really gorgeous! Its Angelina Jolie's favourite brand, and you can see why with that slightly gothic feel and the qualitative natural end look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH - I love the look of this brand - some of the lpglosses look so so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh heyyyyy!!! I saw you in the video ZunetaBeauty on youtube! is that your channel? I've been a fan of Hourglass for sometime now =D and so excited that it's launching in Australia for the first time this coming week or so! I love the foundation, the brush, the design, the style of this brand... it's so me. Love it! =D

    ReplyDelete